Hello and Happy Holidays, friends! I realize it's been a minute since I've posted anything on here, but today I'm sharing my top twelve (because ten is not enough) gift ideas for foodies this holiday season!
- Food ornaments. Fact: Any self-respecting foodie must have at least 35 food-inspired ornaments on his/her tree or in his/her house. Here's a few of my favs: donuts, macarons, Brussels sprout, pomegranate
- Food/Garden calendar. This hand-made letter-pressed 2017 calendar by Brown Parcel Press is a super special gift for any food lover! I gifted myself this calendar (oops) and plan to cut off the dates and frame the printed artwork at the end of the year!
- Apron. No foodie can ever have too many aprons, especially those from West Elm or Anthropologie!
- Simply Taylor Cookbook. As you may know, one of my best friends, Taylor Riggs (Owner/Author of Simply Taylor blog), is releasing her first cookbook early next year! Her recipes are quick, easy, and seriously delicious! Pre-order your copy now and receive it by January 3rd, 2017!
- Icelandic chocolate. I have no words. This is by-far my favorite chocolate right now (also available at Whole Foods Market)!
- Gold flatware. Need I say more? While beautiful, buying multiple sets can be expensive! Gift just one set for a food-photography-obsessed foodie! Hello, epic food pics!
- Measuring cups. A true foodie can never have enough measuring cups (because who wants to clean a cup four times while baking one thing?!). These cups from West Elm are both pretty and practical!
- Mead. Instead of gifting the usual bottle of wine, give mead (honey wine made from honey and water via fermentation with yeast)! I personally recommend Brothers Drake’s Apple Pie mead! Cheers!
- Glass storage containers. Foodies have a thing for glass storage because it holds up and doesn’t stain!
- Cookbook stand. If you have an old-school, cookbook-loving foodie on your hands, give the gift of handsfree cookbook reading! New-age foodies could prop their tablets up on this stand, too.
- Anything white marble. From rolling pins, to cheese boards, to cell phone cases, to water bottles, white marble is a foodie favorite!
- Spiralizer. If you happen know a foodie without a spiralizer, be a hero and pick them up one of these bad boys (assuming they have a stand mixer)! Having the ability to turn veggies into noodles is life-changing.
Happy Holidays, fellow foodies!