- Every foodie and/or home cook needs one quality baking dish, and this Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Rectangular Covered Casserole will not disappoint! Let's be honest— foodies love anything Le Creuset because their stuff is so durable and looks pretty, too!
- Foodies are notorious chocolate snobs and this chocolate is a real winner! Using only coconut sugar to sweeten their products, Hu Chocolate does chocolate right.
- Walnut wood everything is all the rage right now, so why not upgrade your favorite foodie's utensils to a rich and durable walnut finish? Functional and beautiful!
- This gorgeous brass wire cart would be a great gift for a any cookbook hoarder; beautiful enough to display, but functional with ample storage and accessibility!
- Foodies love all-natural personal products, too! This deodorant from Primally Pure actually works and smells great! And don't worry— foodies won't take a deodorant gift personally.
- While foodies do love cookbooks, they also love browsing for new recipes online! Protect their precious laptop beautifully with this leather laptop case!
- Can you ever have too many bowls? These latte bowls are durable, microwave and dishwasher safe, and pretty enough to display on open shelving!
- This Cherry Bomb Cookbook is a beautiful compilation of recipes from successful women all over the world— a great book to use, share, and display for years to come!
- Pretty cups are great to have on hand for entertaining! And I'm really into pink right now— have you noticed?
- Non-toxic, durable, nonstick, and easy-to-clean, these pans are epic! The ridges in the pan provide perfect air flow underneath food to ensure even, thorough cooking.
- Last, but certainly not least, are Stasher Bags! Perfect for storing smoothie ingredients in the freezer or snacks in your purse, these reusable silicone bags are super versatile. Oh, and they're dishwasher safe!
There you have it! What are you getting your favorite foodie this season?
Eat (and gift) well,